Fall in love with the heavenly haven, it’s serenity, it’s dazzling light, it’s colour, it’s heaven scent, it’s shoreline, it’s heat, it’s informality, it’s liveliness, it’s service, it’s relaxation.


The most amazing and beautiful view of the “Sunset” top it with

a scenic view of the three islands. The changing color of the mountains as the sun goes down. A. place showered with unending pristine of beauty. Different status of life, rich or poor, popular and non popular, local or foreign expresses a bit of envy of our job as the Gatekeepers of Paradise. But in the words of the old saying, someone has to do it. So that’s why we are always glad to extend you our warm and open welcome.


Megan’s Paradisio Beach Resort is managed and owned by a family. It has 12 huts a few steps away from ocean, 21 air conditioned rooms with differet settings. The resort is about 162 kilometers away from the noisy crowded place of Manila, less than an hour drive to Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA) for shopping and more adventure.

WELCOME   |   MILIEU   |   GALLERY   |   AMENITIES   |   RATES   |   LOCATION   |   RESERVATION   |   LINKS   |   TESTIMONIAL

Pundakit · San Antonio · Zambales · Philippines  
Copyright © 2008 Megans Paradisio Beach Resort· Xanadu Web Solutions (email: xanadu.webdesigns@gmail.com)mailto:xanadu.webdesigns@gmail.comshapeimage_1_link_0

San Antonio was a hunting region where indigenous hunters from the northern towns of Zambales would hunt, and gather. The first settlers from the Paoay region of the Ilocos Norte arrived in 1830, and founded the first Spanish settlement that developed into what is now San Antonio.


San Antonio was given the status of district or barrio in 1836. The town mayor in that period was Don Gregorio Banaga. He governed the town from 1836 to 1849. He was succeeded by Don Vicente Lacuesta in 1849, from Teniente Primero to Teniente Absoluto. The last mayor was Don Santiago Ladrillono. He was succeeded by Don Dimas Pascasio as governor in 1856. They selected their leaders every year. In 1891 to 1898, Don Pablo Corpuz was the only Capitan Municipal selected then appointed Don Felix Magsaysay as the first President municipal, and many more followed up to 1931 to 1945.


The town was the site of the United States Navy known as the San Miguel Naval Communication Station. After the earthquake and eruption of Mount Pinatubo in 1991, the United States Army decided to abandoned their military based in the Philippines.

Testimonial_Form.html
Share with us...
YOUR THOUGHTSTestimonial_Form.html